Audiologist in Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, SC
Micheal J. Szynski, Au.D.
Audiologist, Michael J. Szynski is actively involved within the Low Country community. He aims to assist all with affordable hearing care and solutions.
- 30+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Deaf Education & Master's Degree in Audiology from Ball State University; Doctor of Audiology from the University of Florida.
- Former professor at Purdue University.
- Clinician at the following hospitals : Veterans Administration, Marion, Indiana; Great Lakes Naval Hospital; St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Illinois; Parkview Hospital, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Division Head of the largest outpatient audiology clinic in the United States, Great Lakes Naval Hospital.
- Presented at professional conferences on the state and national level.
- Written for numerous professional publications, newspapers, and magazines.
- Personally evaluated and treated over 42,000 patients including over 9,000 newborns and toddlers.